Saturday, October 4, 2008

It's about time!

Nathan and Camille
Camille sleeping

All clean!

My two boys!



I have finally decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon! I know, some of you are shocked, but I am terrible at sending pictures and maybe I will be better and keeping this updated. The latest news we have is the addition of sweet Camille Henley on September 10. Nathan is a great big brother and we are adjusting to life with a newborn. I hope you all are well and enjoy keeping up with our family!

3 comments:

Shana said...

Glad you decided to do this too Melanie! Camille is precious! I can't wait to hear more about her birth...I'll wait till things are more settled for you. We are doing great here! Love ya.

Julie said...

Great Melanie! Camille is beautiful of course! Much love to you and your family!

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

yay! she is so cute! I hope everyone is adjusting well! congratulations!