Sunday, October 12, 2008

Three and one month

What a weekend! Thursday was Nathan's birthday, so we took him to Chuck E Cheese for the first time. He really seemed to enjoy it. Phil and I were not sure how it was going to turn out, but he did great.




Friday Camille was a month old. We have survived one month with two children and love it! Angela, I totally stole your picture idea. Hope that's okay. I just love the pictures with Humpty Dumpty.
Saturday was Nathan's party at Pump It Up. Definitely the easiest party I have ever done...the most expensive, but easiest. Totally worth the money for the lack of stress involved. Everyone seemed to have a great time.



2 comments:

Jillina said...

How sweet! Glad the birthday party went well.

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

very sweet. glad you had fun! i don't understand the humpty dumpty pics. Am I supposed to have one of those???