Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving

We just got back from my parents house where we went for Thanksgiving day. It was so good to go home for a couple of days. We had a great time with my mom and dad and were able to see some of my cousins while we were home. We drove back home today and will leave in the morning to go to Phil's parents house. We have gone to both family's houses every year and it is hard, but neither one of us is willing to give up time with our family during the holidays. It makes for a crazy few days especially with two children, but it works for now.

Here are a few pictures from our trip.

Mom, Dad, Nathan and CamilleNathan, Camille and Aunt Natalie. Nathan driving the tractor with Pops.
Nathan and Camille with Edgie. Camille was less than thrilled at this point, but I'm so glad I have a picture of her with them. Edgie was my grandmother's best friend and is 101 years old. She is sharp as a tack and continues to amaze us. It was really good to see her today.
This is a picture of turkey cookies Nathan and I made earlier this week. I thought they were really cute. He took them to school and shared some with his friends.

2 comments:

Jillina said...

Glad you guys had a good Thanksgiving with the fam. Edgie looks so good! I'm glad she was feeling up to a visit.

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

haha! love the cookies. looks like you guys had a great time!